Author Topic: Are Dump + PIN's real? Have They Ever Been?  (Read 728 times)

FormidableElite44

• Carder Bazar Member
  • Global Darknet Marketplace
I just got on the darknet a few years back and the white collar crimes seemed to make the most sense to me. So naturally I moved toward CC's but specifically cashing out CC's.

Being new, I took a few L's and found out that yes there are rippers down here (if you're new and you're reading this don't be shocked by it either)

Gradually I did some digging and started to find out what kind of operation had the best chance at success, right now that would be carding, specifically buying dumps and making the plastics myself.

I only want to do this if I can get the PIN and cash the cards out at ATM's but so far getting that info is damn near impossible. I feel like every person I've seen who says they have Dump + PIN is full of shit. They sound just like the vendors I came across when I first got on the dark web.

Then I really got to thinking

Is it even possible to buy dumps with PIN's anywhere?

Has it ever been?

I mean, the guys who get this info usually have to physically hack ATM's to get it and if they're successful why would they sell it?

What's in it for them? It can't be money; they can just keep cashing out ATM's

The reason I ask they questions is because today I saw a few sites where they have video proof of cracked CC's working with a PIN they guy is actually at an ATM using these cards and for a second it made me think they were legit (the hope returned haha)

But then the thought quickly passed and I told myself they're probably full of shit

Has anybody here ever truly obtained a dump + PIN and was able to successfully cash it out?

Kingjames31398

• Carder Bazar Member
  • Global Darknet Marketplace
Re: Are Dump + PIN's real? Have They Ever Been?
« Reply #1 on: 04:54:11 PM »
dumps plus pin are real i to have been ripped for 2k plus dollars and i waned to quit but i started seeing hat the white collar crime is something you have to stay updated and use real knowledge for it is way harder than people make it seem , if you need some help with methods i have plenty , i wont charge you a lot of money ,