Author Topic: How To Turn CVV Data into Track 2 Or Track 2 Data into CVV  (Read 1760 times)

CardingTutorial

• ELITE MEMBER
  • Carder Bazar Member
  • Global Darknet Marketplace
Hey All.

I've been carding for a few years, but I had to take a "forced vacation". I'm getting everything back together, so I thought I'd share a method I developed to take a CVV and turn it into a track 2 dump, and vice versa. I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I stumbled across it out of necessity, as all I had were track 2 dumps, and needed a CVV to buy hotel wifi. This method has worked for me countless times, in both directions, and is a lifesaver when all you have is a cvv and you need a dump, or vice versa.

First, let's take a look at the anatomy of a track 2 dump.
(note: this was borrowed from another post on the board, I'm sure it's dead by now)
;4520710032352723=20062010902091260001?

now of course, on the left side of the equal sign, you have the PAN (primary account number), or the 16 digit card number, right?

What we're interested in is on the right side of the equal sign. the first 4 digits are the expiration date, in YYMM format, in this case, June of 2020. After that, is the 3 digit service code. 201, EMV chip card. Now for the fun part. From the 1 in 201, count over 5 places, you should be at a 9. That 9 is the beginning of the CVV, in this case 912. So our cvv would look like:
4520710032352723 0620 912

Now if we were to go the other way, it's just as simple as reversing the steps. But what about all the other numbers?!?

ZERO THEM OUT. It's that simple. This has worked for me time and time again, and has been a handy trick to have up my sleeve.

What do I ask in return for this info? I'm looking for someone reliable to sell me usa dumps+pins, on the regular. I'm not trying to get anything free, I'll pay for them, or I'll work a percentage, but honestly, I'd rather just pay for them.
CVV Dumps PayPal SSN DOB Full CC INFO Bank Logins Tracks T1 T2 Underground Credit Card Forum

biggdogg

• Carder Bazar Member
I tested out your theory and it has not been accurate. I swiped several cards. a few had the first number of the cvv correct, but none gave the correct cvv. :( :(

unity13

• Carder Bazar Member
I'll like to believe its that simple to zero them out but we all know that will be a try and error process

kaiwren913

• Carder Bazar Member
it works maybe 50/50 now

cvvnm" border="0